Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A few lunches from bygone times...

So I'm cleaning out the picture backlog on my phone, and I found a few pictures of lunches that I never got around to posting. I'm doing it now. So I can get them off my phone...


Potstickers, summer squash, mandarins, cottage cheese, kiwi, and mini sweet peppers


Leftover rosemary pulled pork, rice, veggies, mandarin orange, celery heart, kiwi, pepper, and a mini cadbury egg


More pulled pork, microwave roasted potato on ... spinach I think, diced tomato, kiwi, strawberry, huge grapes, and kumquats. I remember wanting to try kumquats... and I'm pretty sure I've never had the desire to buy them again. Mostly because the price is ridiculous around here...


Potstickers, summer squash, huge grapes, cucumber flowers, sweet mini pepper, strawberries, and a kumquat


And a closeup. So I can show off one of my few cute lunches...

No comments:

Post a Comment