Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bento #104... Finally... some downtime.

My show is open.  Finally.  I've got about 120 comp hours to burn down now.  I was going to take the train to San Francisco.  (It sounds fun.)  But try as I might, I can't convince myself that I can afford it right now.  Maybe in the spring...  I'll probably end up going camping for a few days here and there.  And catching up on some projects.  Like my motorcycle.  And the '49 Dodge sitting in front of my apartment that needs tires.  Maybe I'll even deep clean my apartment.  Maybe.

Anywho.  This is a bento from a dress rehearsal.  I don't remember which one.  I was just happy to have it.


It has an onigiri from my freezer upon which I sprinkled some furikake, some of the chicken patty things, and I filled it in with frozen peas.  (I was in a massive hurry...)

The other container has two Italian prune plums, a handful of Thompson grapes, cucumber rounds from my planter, two tomatoes and a strawberry (also from my planters), and a babybel cheese.

*****

I think I've written about a giveaway in all of my last few posts... and there's another for you.

Not Exactly Bento is giving away an awesome Lock'n'Lock box, a sports bottle, and a collection of Tony Chachere's spice mixes to a lucky reader.  Check it out here.

*****

Just a reminder that I'll be hosting a giveaway of my own once the guest counter reaches 3000.  So keep reading and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment