Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Yet another awful bento picture

For those who worry, my finger is doing much better. The cut on my knuckle is pretty much healed, so it looks like I have two stitches for no good reason. The cut on my finger... Kinda gross still, but healing. I get the stitches out on Friday. I put pictures up. They're at the bottom. So... If you don't want to see gory-ish pictures of my hand, don't scroll all the way to the bottom.

I haven't had much occasion to make bentos lately. I've been working evenings and I try to eat before I get to work. But I worked all day today, and I needed lunch.

So...

Feb 8, 2010

Top layer is short grain brown rice, which I loves, and a fish full of liquid aminos. I sliced a whole summer squash and steamed it with salt and pepper. And the cute little wieners on top are turkey 'lil smokies. I'm quite a fan, as they have 2/3 less fat than the regular ones. Therefore, my ban on the 'lil smokies brand has been lifted.

Bottom layer contains tamagoyaki. Tamagoyaki is quickly becoming one of my favorite snacks. I add a bit of salt and pepper. That's pretty much it. I've also got a clementine orange and a mandarin orange, a mint, a cup of cottage cheese, and macadamia nuts.

And now... for those of you who like this kind of thing... a gory picture.





I'm warning you...




Don't scroll down if you have a weak stomach...




I mean... it's not that horrible...




But I won't be held responsible if you can't handle it... :)




Stiches 1


Ok... Maybe one more...


Stiches 2

No comments:

Post a Comment