Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bentos #136 and #137...

I find myself wondering what on earth I'm doing at work for 10 hours straight on days I don't have clients.  What's the point?  I don't have to be here the entire day.  Normal people take, like, meal breaks and things.  Where they leave their office.  And sometimes even their building.

I could do that.

And I did do that.

Here.


Having a river running through a city that has sixty-some-odd parks gets you lots of relaxing places like this one.  And I've just decided to leave the building on my breaks more often.

I felt so much more productive when I got back...

*****


Bento one is actually breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.  For breakfast I had blueberries, galia melon balls and cherries.  For lunch it was yellow zucchini and brown rice.  And for snack it was goldfish, milano melts cookies, nut clusters, and a dark reese's cup.


 Dinner was this lovely; brown rice, chicken/apple sausage, yellow zucchini, galia melon balls, blueberries, grape tomatoes, and carrots with hummus.

My director today told me he didn't understand how I could be full after a meal like this.  It's a comment I get fairly often.  And I addressed it once here.  To be fair, were he to have a properly sized bento, it would be 200 ml bigger than this one.

1 comment: