Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bentos #47 and #48...

No stories for you today... But two smallish bentos just right for a horridly long day working on a kiddie dance show.


This bento went along quite nicely with the lunchables and cookie that the client brought us.

Snack bento containing carrot sticks with red pepper hummus (my favorite kind so far), strawberries, orange slices, and a key lime truffle from See's Candies. I love their key lime truffles. If anyone wants to know what to get me for my birthday, Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, or just because you care, a box of those would suffice nicely. They didn't pay me to say that or nothin'. I just like them that much.


Dinner was more chicken salad with lettuce leaves to eat it in and strawberries, blackberries and oranges.

*****

I picked up my basket Saturday, as always. This one I had to pick up a few cities away because I forgot to order right at noon on Monday. Worth it though... It had: apples, bananas, the smallest cutie oranges I've ever seen, cantaloupe, 3 mangoes, tomatoes, cilantro, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, chard, and asparagus.

The tomatoes were in the fruit basket today. I realize that they technically are a fruit, but it amuses me how they move them around depending where they need the extra item of produce.

I was much faster ordering my basket on Monday. I get to pick up at my regular site.

No comments:

Post a Comment